Answered By: Mary Orem
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2015     Views: 6

Tri County does offer classes to students who are trying to complete their GED. Students need to call Continuing Education at 864-646-1700 for specific times and locations, as well as how to enter the program. All of the Campus Libraries carry GED study information. It is located in the Reference section of each library. Reference items are not allowed to be checked out, therefore studying those books is completed in the library.